Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blog of Randomness......

This has been a fun weekend and we are only one day into it so far.

Friday night we dropped Camille off at her friend's house for a slumber party where she managed to stay up until 4:30am giggling with her friends. After we dropped her off, Ted and Cole took me out on what we called a "date" and Cole got to pick the restaurant. He of course chose Red Robin and then informed us that we would be going to the movie Madagascar 2 afterwards. What a nice date huh? Too bad he didn't have any money to fund his big adventure. Dad came to the rescue and we got to do dinner and a movie. Afterwards he chose to go home and play cards with Mom and Dad but first him and I had to get into our footed pajamas! It's so much fun to treat him to a night of "single kid" stuff.




I forgot to post this the other night but when Camille got out of the shower before bed, we rolled her hair up in curlers for the first time and let her sleep in them. She thought she was soo cool in her rollers and doo rag! She woke up at 3am because one of them had fallen out and guess who got to put it back in for her so that she wouldn't have a straight piece in the morning? I wish I would have taken a picture of her the next morning, it turned out GORGEOUS! I could only dream of having such pretty hair.



Cole told me Friday night, "I'm sick of training wheels! I want them off and I'm going to learn to ride without them....TOMORROW!" So, this morning, Ted and Cole took his training wheels off and in the rain Cole took his first try at riding a two wheeler. I guess he fell a couple of times in the gravel, and then in the grass, even Ted fell but atleast Cole kept trying. He had me come out a little bit later once the rain had stopped to watch him. I am so proud of that guy, he was really working hard to do it. Way to go Cole!



Here's what happens when you let a 40 year old near a little kid's bike and he doesn't think anyone is looking!



That's all my randomness for now, hope anyone who is reading this is having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jodee said...

I love your randomness!!! Every once in awhile I will do Kia's hair in sponge rollers and it takes over an hour to get all her long hair in up there! She likes to leave the curls the way they are when they come out of the rollers and not even finger comb it out tho. Other days she spends a couple of hours in the morning straightening all of the natural beautiful waves. What an odd kid! I love the feety jammies too! And ya gotta love the picture of Ted on the bike. That's just awesome!

Glenda said...

I just had a date with Peyton too, it was too fun to just have one kid...our night however, did not end in feeted jammies....I am quite jealous!!!