Friday, October 31, 2008

They're back and they've made a killing!



















Ted and the kids were back after almost 2 hours of trick or treating and their pumpkins were full to the brim. Cole was a sight to see since his Elvis jumpsuit was too long and apparently was under his heels the whole time obviously by the mud puddle color that his pants were on the bottom. How do you get your socks wet when you have big boots on, that's what I would like to know. Cole was pretty much a mess yet Camille looked exactly like how I had sent her out. Cole had his black hair dye stuff all over his nose, eyes, EVERYWHERE and Camille was flawless. Boys, I'll never figure them out.
Anyway, off they ran once I had stripped Cole down to his undies and jacket of all things to look at their loot. Camille is a "sorter" and "catergorizer" while Cole is more of a "dumper" and "picker". Camille will sort thru all of her candy and put them in piles pretty much every year even before she eats any. Cole will dump the whole thing and eat whatever he feels like at the moment which is usually all of it.

As I type this, I have given them the 5 minute warning that means that it will be shower time. They are sooo sugared up right now that I can hear them laughing hysterically even though it sounds like they are having a slap fight. Ughh, this is going to be a long night....but it's been a great one.

Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Looks like they had a great time! We didn't get nearly that much candy but that's totally fine with me! Lucky for me my kids don't go totally crazy with it. They do pretty good at making it last so I don't have to moderate it toooo much.

Hope you're feeling better!!

**Tia** said...

That made me LOL about Camille. Dakota is the same way. He dumps everything on the floor and hard candy goes in a pile, different candy bars, tootsie rolls, etc. (which is kind of pointless because we make both kids dump all of their candy in a drawer and they're only allowed 3 pieces a day....LOL) Kids crack me up.
Montana was covered in mud too. Seems that when her princess dress gets wet, it gets long enough for her to be walking on it.......all night long. Now it's a pretty pink and white with the bottom 12 inches a GORGEOUS mud brown color...hee hee.