



The kids were revved up and ready to go trick or treating as soon as they got off the school bus this afternoon. I had to break it to them that they wouldn't be going until closer to 6:30pm when it got darker.
Ted picked up Jack in the Box on the way home since sick old me didn't feel like cooking and getting them ready to go at the same time. Cole was a bit of a pill while I was trying to spray paint his hair "Elvis black" because he was so antsy to go look at himself. Camille on the other hand was much more patient and loved her mom pampering her by doing her hair and make up.
Once they were done eating, the doorbell started ringing and the race was on to see who would answer it first. When some of our neighbors showed up at the same time as the kids were ready to walk out, they all left together.
I am still suffering from this cold so I stayed home instead of going out into the cold. I made a sign letting people know to take some candy and Happy Halloween and then I nestled into the couch for an hour and a half of peace and quiet.
Then they came home.............

1 comment:
The kids look awesome!!
Post a Comment