Friday, December 19, 2008

Where am I, the North Pole??

Ted believes that ANY weather is good barbequeing weather. Yummy, snowy steaks, my favorite!




Here is blast #2 of Winter 2008 in the Northwest! It snowed all day and by the end, we had 2 feet total.



Better view from the porch of the accumulation.




Here is the kid's picnic table buried under a thick layer. Who wants to eat outside today!!



Here is my birdhouse that is usually in the shape of a cat with it's mouth wide open. Now it's just a mouth!





The news is saying that #3 blast is suppose to be coming on Saturday. In our area we are suppose to get another 10 inches plus with 90 mile an hour winds.
Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Glenda said...

HOLY MOLY.....you got lots....I think its funny you all were BBQing steaks.....cuz just the other day Kay says, "why dont we BBQ anymore??" I reply with, um cuz its winter and I am not standing out there to flip um.... I am not gonna let her view this blog just because of that pic!!
Hope you are good!!

Jodee said...

What a sexy beast out there grilling in the snow. Silly guy! I love the "mouth" Hahahahahahah Hope you guys dug out at least enough to get out for Christmas! I'm gonna have to give you a call. I am missing my fix!

**Tia** said...

Are you kidding? Winter BBQ is the bestest!! We keep the BBQ right outside the door so that when I tell Matt it's his night to cook, he can fire it up........LOL

V and Co. said...

oh my i hope the snow has lightened up in the past few months!

regina barnett said...

beautiful snow

Jessica Stier said...

Hahaha! I could have totally written what Tia wrote! Too funny. We keep ours right outside the door on the deck. We had to use the snow shovel to get to it a few times this winter.