
Apparently last Saturday was the last day that St. Nicks Tree Farm was open and we just barely made it! Wow, I have never heard of a tree farm closing so early but I guess they had such a successful season that they needed to close. There were still quite a few nice trees left so we got lucky but they weren't the ones that we usually get.
Here are the kids and Ted checking out our final pick. Have to check all sides to make sure there is at least one good side! It had 3 out of 4, that one goes against the wall!

Ted taking his annual place under our Christmas pick and starting the sawing. I think the kids THINK they are helping, Ted would probably not agree.

Once done with the hard work, now comes the easy stuff. The stuff I'm good at....POSING! Hey, it was hard work making the final decision on the tree and carrying the camera the whole time!

Next post, decorating the beast!

No comments:
Post a Comment